FAUG was released a few days back on 26th January 2021. And as the game has been released, it is time for FAUG vs PUBG vs Free Fire and see which game is better and what the future holds?
We saw in the previous article about FAUG vs PUBG mobile and the possibility of FAUG in the future. But, now let us dive deeper into the competing games.
It was the time when India celebrated its Republic Day and released FAUG( Fearless And United Guards) as a tribute to the soldiers who lead their lives to maintain a stronghold on Galwan Valley.
So without any due let’s see how FAUG competes with its competitors.
In this Article, we'll see:
FAUG vs PUBG vs Free Fire
There are three ma in things to see:
- FAUG is still in the development phase.
- PUBG and Free Fire are 3 years old.
- FAUG is made in India.
- PUBG & Free Fire are made in Korea and Singapore respectively.
- Only one mode of FAUG is released as of now.
- FAUG is a story mode game.
- It is still not available in Battle Royale mode.
- There are three modes available of which only one has been released.
- There are only hand weapons available as of now.
- The graphics are not that great.
- The controls are still buggy.
- The graphics are medium quality.
- PUBG is a Battle Royale game.
- 100 Players spawn on an island.
- You need to win the game and be the last man standing.
- There are very advanced weapons available In PUBG.
- Controls are very complicated such as four-finger controls or three-finger claw controls or the simple one – Two-finger thumb settings.
- The graphics are of very high quality.
- Free fire is a Battle Royale game.
- It demonstrates a more arcade feel.
- Controls are very basic.
- Characters seem almost very childish.
- Weapons/ Guns feel very fake in Free- Fire.
- The graphics are not that great.
Some differences between FAUG, PUBG and Free Fire.
|Developed in India||Made In Korea||Created In Singapore|
|One Mode Launched||more than 5 modes||12 Modes available|
|Only hand-weapons||High profile Guns||Medium Profile Guns|
|Medium Graphic quality||High Graphic quality||Low-mid Graphic quality|
|Available in India||Banned in India||Available in India|
Can Faug Beat PUBG Mobile and Free-Fire?
To beat PUBG Mobile, it would take a Long time.
Seriously! Just think about it.
PUBG has a huge audience all over the world. And on top of that very few people know about FAUG. Moreover, there is no marketing of FAUG other than in Asia.
The main challenge is to strategize on how to conquer the markets where PUBG has its roots spread out.
Same applies with Free Fire.
Therefore, FAUG first needs to release its Battle Royale mode because people are interested in that. A huge crowd prefers playing Battle Royale game rather than a story mode game.
So, it will be interesting to see if FAUG will be limited to India Only.
And how will it reach bigger set of audience.
In summary, we can see that all the games, be it FAUG, PUBG or Free Fire are unique in their own ways.
Where PUBG and Free Fire are growing very fast, FAUG puts a question mark on the future about who will really win FAUG vs PUBG vs Free Fire.
Nevertheless, we as an audience are the ones who are going to be benefitted as all the developers are pushing full attention to Indian Audiences.
FAUG is a story mode game. There are various episodes which you need to complete one by one. In future updates, the game can be available in Battle Royale more.
Go to play store and type FAUG in search box. Press Enter and download the game.
Yes. The game is available on PlayStore and free to download.
FAUG get an estimated of more than 2 Million download on the day of its launch.
As of now, you cannot download FAUG on iOS devices.
No. There are still no announcements about FAUG coming to App Store. But, it may pretty soon be available for apple users.